Top ten FAQs
1. How to register Philips lighting products for warranty use?
Customers can use the official receipt and register the products on the official Philips website (https://www.philips.com.hk/myphilips/login.html).
2. How long is the Philips lighting product warranty?
Customers who retain the official receipt or register on Philips' official website can enjoy the two-year warranty for the parts (from the date of purchase). Customers can contact the Philips Lighting Customer Support Hotline by (852) 2353 0777 during office hours for maintenance issues.
3. Philips Hue Philips Hue lighting products have operational problems, how to deal with them?
Customers can call the Philips Lighting Customer Support Hotline by (852) 2353 0777 during office hours for details on the operation of Philips Hue lighting products.
4. Does Philips Hue Philips Hue lighting products have any short film teaching?
Customers can visit the Philips Hue YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj9hU1O4UB032AbdS1KmROyjhc1fuB5uM) for more instructional videos.
5. Why can't I find new lighting fixtures in the Philips Hue app?
To find new fixtures in the Philips Hue app, make sure the fixture is turned on. If you still can't find it after searching, customers can mark down the serial number of Philips Hue lighting products, then enter the serial number in the Philips Hue app > Settings > Add Light and search. Usually the product serial number will be displayed in the manual or the luminaire product. For example, the product serial number of the Philips Hue Buckram spotlight is displayed on each Hue GU10 bulb housing.
6. How can I check the stock level of goods ordered online?
Customers can check the inventory of goods by phone, email, Facebook messenger inbox.
7. What kind of payment method can I choose when shopping online at the RFTME Lighting Store?
Customers can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express to pay online safely via Paypal.
8. How can I choose the appropriate lighting products?
Customers should pay attention to the floor height of your home, the room areas and other factors to determine how many light sources to be used and which lamps to be bought.
9. If I need the lighting installation service, how much does it cost?
Except the remote areas, the installation fee of the first pendant or ceiling lamp in Hong Kong is $ 200 (the first ceiling fan is $ 300), and the second and subsequent lamps are $ 150 (the second ceiling fan and subsequent ceiling fan are $200). The price includes the removal of simple old lamps. If a lamp has more than 3 lamp heads, complicated installation process, the house is higher than 9 feet, removal of old ceiling fan or there are other special circumstances, customers are recommended to contact our customer service team before installing the lamp to avoid any doubts. Thank you.